Another shot using the Tiny Planet Photos App. Really love how this one came out.
⇒ My iPad 2 remains somewhere between Newark and me. Hopefully tomorrow. Since I survived Athletic Conditioning class I get to go eat at Tavola. Mmm. Weekend is almost here!
iPhone shot of the afternoon.
⇒ I wanted to go out for a run before the rain/snow tomorrow, but am not feeling it. I sense the onset of a lazy week (at least until Athletic Conditioning on Thursday).
⇒ Anyone doing the Race for Life 5k?
⇒ For those with iPhones that use Flickr and have the Tiny Planet Photo App, be sure to join this group. That thumbnail is the crane working on Water Street.
⇒ Did athletic conditioning with the wimpy instructor and then made it through 2/3 of Kick-n-Cardio. At that time my exhausted calves and thighs asked me to stop. I did. Will probably do 8 mile run on Wed.
⇒ Sunday afternoon headache has settled in, but at least my iPad 2 is now "Prepared for Shipment." 😉
⇒ Photo – Snow on my hedge.
⇒ Photo – Cold flowers.
⇒ Snow! Love it.
⇒ Watched The Temptation of St. Tony. Unbelievable cinematography, but you really need to have a strong stomach to watch this Bergman-esqe good vs. evil sort of story. Let’s just say I wouldn’t lay big money on good.
⇒ Nice to be young and energetic like the college seniors 🙂
⇒ I smoked the 10 miler with a light and lively 7:05 pace and finished in 1hr and 11min. Beat my old personal record by 4 minutes! Better than I was hoping for 😉
⇒ Time to try to fall asleep. I can’t believe I have to be up by 6am. Getting some sleep is key to going for my PR tomorrow. Nighty night. Insomnia…stay away.
⇒ Photo – This started as a photo of a wine glass (and wine) with interesting lighting applied. Could call it a winey face 😉
- Shadow/Cup http://flic.kr/p/9rJcS9 #
- Evening http://flic.kr/p/9rXcsc #
- Some awesome Hipstamatic iPhone photos http://bit.ly/gIW89o #
- Odd Two http://flic.kr/p/9shTMP #
- Twist http://flic.kr/p/9swMtx #
- I really wonder if Apple is actually making iPads. Everyone I know is just waiting for their order. I need more #patience #
- Off for a run. Mileage may vary based on how I feel 😉 #
- Did 7 miles at 8:10 pace. We'll see if I can turn that in to 10 miles at 7:25 pace while I'm sound asleep for the race on Saturday morning. #
- I'm so behind on my day. Too much thinking, not enough action. Was this an action or a thought? #
- Great video: The Ultimate Viral Image http://bit.ly/eDMi4w #
- Benched http://flic.kr/p/9sRxvF #
- Macromedia Director used to prototype OSX: How Mac OS X Came To Be [Exclusive 10th Anniversary Story] http://bit.ly/hl0H7X #
- Did athletic conditioning class. It was brutal tonight. Hope I feel decent for 10 miler on Saturday. #
- Attractor http://flic.kr/p/9t5gcn #
- Tragedy http://flic.kr/p/9tkeLh #
- Graffiti http://flic.kr/p/9thk7i #
- Funny… Samsung caught presenting actors as Galaxy Tab "consumers," fudging thinnest tablet claims http://bit.ly/hcUhnd #
- Did the Charlottesville 10 Miler at a 7:05 pace. Very happy with my time (new PR). Now it's time to nap!!! #
- Losing Our Way in NYTimes. Sums it up. http://nyti.ms/e4Izit #
- Edgy Wine http://flic.kr/p/9tADFU #
⇒ That may have been the hardest athletic conditioning class ever. 160 pushups just weren’t going to happen. I stood there sucking air for a bit. The instructor will be running the 10 miler Saturday, and I think I can beat her at that….but nothing else. Time to hit Tavola for needed pasta/energy!
⇒ Photo – The tiny world of Barracks Road Mall.
⇒ Had to get up at 7:45 am for a doc appt. It’s so early – I had no idea this was part of the day. Please…make it go away and point me to my bed. Zzzzz.
⇒ Wow…I flip around on the tube and Michigan Tech is playing. Division 2 women’s basketball semifinal. Can’t say I ever thought I’d see the Huskies on tv (except maybe for hockey).
⇒ Did 7 miles at 8:10 pace. We’ll see if I can turn that in to 10 miles at 7:25 pace while I’m sound asleep for the race on Saturday morning.
⇒ Did athletic conditioning at 4:30 followed by Kick-n-Cardio at 5:30. Had never tried those back to back. It was a good workout. Something tells me I’ll want to be asleep by 9:30. Decided to take the rest of the week off!
⇒ 10 miles at 8:55 pace. One mile was backwards. I wasn’t feeling very lively either…a 3 martini/5 hour long happy hour was rough on this old man, but the weather last night was stellar.
⇒ Photo – Lunch on my favorite park bench.
- Spring http://flic.kr/p/9pTfJ6 #
- That was the funniest monologue opening to SNL that I can remember. #snl #
- Should I attack my shrubbery before it explodes in size in the next few weeks? Spring is brutal. #
- Shifted Sunset http://flic.kr/p/9qeK6L #
- Got the email today that I get to run in the NYC Marathon this fall (3 straight years of not making it in lottery). I'm pumped! #
- Monday Lunch http://flic.kr/p/9qtua8 #
- This is going to be a rough day on the stock market. And iPad 2 wait is now 4-5 weeks online. My AAPL money isn't happy. #
- Interesting post on the right size for pictures: A Note From My Obsession-Compulsion http://bit.ly/h1ZErE #
- Odd Caution http://flic.kr/p/9qHqfz #
- Rain is falling…hopefully not too much in my basement. I don't think I'll look. Safer that way 😉 #
- Did a 5 mile run at 8:12 pace. Next up – athletic conditioning class tomorrow afternoon. #
- Habit forming. @ Tavola http://gowal.la/c/3M1xb #
- Walking Ghosts http://flic.kr/p/9qYSwA #
- Closure http://flic.kr/p/9r9wcr #
- Nighttime in Belmont http://flic.kr/p/9r9JQB #
- Photo Assignments http://bit.ly/dFuDhZ #
- Summer in March @ Zocolo http://gowal.la/c/3N32C #
- Twist http://flic.kr/p/9rsQqj #